Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.audio.tubes,sci.electronics.repair
DeserTBoB DeserTBoB is offline

Default Anti-spam measures. Was: ZENITH COBRAMATIC MONO TURNTABLE- AM/FM TUBE AMP/TUNER- SPEAKER- parting out Ebay- $10 each

On 20 Aug 2007 10:09:21 GMT, wrote:

In rec.antiques.radio+phono DeserTBoB wrote:
I've been hammering away at this megatoad for years, and have
recently been having some success. The IPs are real; his IP is
frontier.net, which recently bought out epix.net of Dallas, PA.

Hammering by using the same obnoxious spamming methods. snip

Wrong (again,) Dutch Boy. "Spam" defined is unwanted, unsolicited
email or Usenet articles which are designed to sell items or schemes
for a commercial purpose. What my responses are is called "spam
copping." Get a clue.