Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Removing Wax Finish from Interior Doors

In article , Stuart Noble
writes
fred wrote:
I think of it being a bit like washing up liquid or laundry liquid/powder, it
seems to dissolve the wax/grime and retain it in the liquid. Then when you
wipe off the excess, the wax comes with it and the surface appears wax
free and dry.

Well, yes, it acts like any detergent, but what stops it penetrating
what you describe as a porous surface?

This is the bit where you re-read:
It's one of those things that has to be seen to be believed, amazing stuff.

Try it, if it works for you, great, if it doesn't then come back and let us
know but I don't have intimate analytical knowledge of all the products that
I use, like and work for me, I'm just a satisfied user.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla