Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default lost my yellow plastic safety key!

Bob the Tomato wrote in
:

*snip*

What's REALLY funny is that the safety is there to prevent kids from
hurting themselves on saws or other power tools. But the little,
attractive, yellow thingie is just right for a little kid to be
tempted to put into his mouth and choke on. I wonder if the CPSC has
ever considered this...

Bob the Tomato

Yeah, and I'm going out to the shop now to get a couple fasteners in an
old medicine bottle. Anyone's 5 year old still up? :-)

Puckdropper