Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default NON-political, burt FUNNY

On 8/19/07 2:03 PM, in article ,
"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote:

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:02:50 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 8/18/07 3:59 PM, in article
,
"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote:

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:03:51 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Had a car battery fail with a shorted cell yesterday.

While sitting in the waiting room for it to be replaced I found this
in a magazine....

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Cerwin-Vega.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Just shows how easily rap loving retards can be reamed for three times
what something is worth.

Barnum said it right.

And your post just goes to show that you don't understand "worth,"probably
because you have none.

An item is worth what someone is willing to pay. I don't believe Barnum had
anything to say about that.

Crawl back in your hole.

It is NOT "worth" anything to me. My estimation of worth is all that
matter, you worthless piece of ****.

**** off, BoweyTard.

You're so easy it's almost pathetic.