Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default NON-political, burt FUNNY

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:48:16 GMT, ehsjr
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Had a car battery fail with a shorted cell yesterday.

While sitting in the waiting room for it to be replaced I found this
in a magazine....

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/Cerwin-Vega.jpg

...Jim Thompson

But but but ... suppose you don't drive a Vega?

Do they sell modification kits so it can be installed
in other models? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ed

Jack Ryan, once head of toy development for Mattel, once married to
Zsa Zsa, now deceased (Jack that is), restored Facel Vegas as a hobby.

I stayed overnight at his home, high up in the Beverly Hills, where he
was adding a facade to make it look like a medieval castle ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |