Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
C & S C & S is offline

Default little barn progress.. way *on* topic

Hey Steve,

Once you finish the building, just how are you planning to get lumber
into storage from the ground to the loft? If it's by stairs, you either
have Bionic legs, or are a glutton for leg pain.

There will be a loft door (3'x4'-7") on one gable end. The sill of that door
will be just under 8' above the exterior grade. I should be a be able to
just "toss" boards up there.

As for masochistic board portage...BTDT. ;-) Most of that 3000 bd ft of barn
wood made it all the way of a flight of stairs into my above-the-garage shop
for some sort of processing.

Regards,

Steve