Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop heat

"rchanson" wrote in message
ups.com...
No one has mentioned pellet stoves. I live on an island in the
Seattle area. No natural gas, Propane is very expensive here because
of the extra cost of bringing it on the ferry. I chose a pellet
stove.

May be a good choice. Be aware, however, with solid fuel heaters there may
be some code considerations. They are not allowed in attached garages. Wood
embers and coals can be hot and glowing for a day or so after the fire was
"out" and fumes can ignite. Watch those solvents.