Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Charlie, my poor little pegs....

"Don Brown" wrote in message
t...
Nice looking pegs! That's it! Now I'm going to have to make some too!
Don Brown

You will prolly have a lot easier time than I did, like i said, I cut the
little square lengths, then put them in my Foredom handset....
Lots of wobbles and stuff. More than my share of frustration.

I would LOVE to have a little lathe for thse sorts of things.
Hell, I'd like to have a BIG lathe too for that matter.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!