Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Glen[_2_] Glen[_2_] is offline

Default Problem accessing the rec

John Grossbohlin wrote:
"Lyndell Thompson" wrote in message
Yeah me too! ;-(
I deleted all old messages and restarted the computer about a 20 times.
Looked at all settings and double checked everything. It all started
working again slowly. At first I got the rec back up then ABPW and then
some others

"Glen" wrote in message
How are y'all.

I have a question. I use Thuderbird for mail and newsgroups and my ISP
is Earthlink. For about two weeks now I have not been able to access
rec.woodworking. I have contacted Earthlink, spent two hours or so with
tech support and nobody could come up with a clue as to what could be the

Earthlink's new enhanced Usenet service is the problem... The message
numbers on your machine are out of sync with what is on the server. If you
Reset the news groups and then "catch up" it should straighten things out
for you...

John

Dan, Lyndell, John,

I thank you for your assistance and I will try what you suggested.

Thanks again,
Glen