Posted to uk.d-i-y
nemo nemo is offline

Default B&Q Rip Off Gas Bottle

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
George wrote:

Oh dear you do see to run into a lot of difficulties.

ps buy a set of digital bathroom scales that does Kilo's ...that way
net time you are thinking of having a barbie you can way the bottle
and determine wether you need a refill or not. :-)

When I 'net' have a barbie (which we do several times a week weather
permitting) I'll get the bathroom scales and 'way' the bottle to determine
'wether' I need one or not.

Using 'quotation marks' in that way, is a sign of paranoia, as is, the use
of unnecessary commas! - either that, or you work for the BBC, writing stuff
for their website and it's force of habit.

So, there!

If you're highlighting someone's written mistake, the correct method is to
put (sic) after the word. It's shots for sicut, which means correct, in this
context, indicated that you are quoting the other person's erroneous
spelling accurately.

P. Dantic