Posted to rec.woodworking
David Starr David Starr is offline

Default Need competent circular saw with safety switch (think tool obsessedtoddler)

Thomas G. Marshall wrote:
I am currently using a black and decker circular saw for cutting probably
far more than I should with it. Two glaring problems with it.

1. No safety interlock. Just great. I almost crapped my shorts a couple
times picking the thing up with it's over sensitive trigger right where your
only hand-hold is. Jeepers. It's going on craigslist as soon as I get a
new one. 7¼ inch is the current thing. That a useful size?

All the skilsaws I know work that way. I make it a point to unplug the
tool before changing blades or fiddling with it.

David Starr