Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chris Damico Chris Damico is offline

Default little barn progress.. way *on* topic

C & S wrote:
It's way on topic because it's not just made of wood... it's largely for
wood. Sure, it will house lawn equipment, but it will finally provide me
with a pace to have a meaningful lumber stash (the loft).

I had my barn raising this weekend I assembled and connected the first 3
bents on Friday afternoon (me, Dad and 1 BIL) . Saturday, with a crew of 8,
we assembled the rest of the skeleton. I had a crew of six for a few hours
Sunday and we got the N/S siding done and the roof deck done. Felt (tar
paper) was my solo-job for the afternoon. It's dry; I'm happy.

So far so good, I'm confident that the tin roof an cupola will really
(aesthetically) pull it together .

-Steve

Beautiful Steve, I can just imagine what that stone will look like with
the cupola; a real "old world" feel.