Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default little barn progress.. way *on* topic

"C & S" wrote in message
.. .
It's way on topic because it's not just made of wood... it's largely for
wood. Sure, it will house lawn equipment, but it will finally provide me
with a pace to have a meaningful lumber stash (the loft).

I had my barn raising this weekend I assembled and connected the first 3
bents on Friday afternoon (me, Dad and 1 BIL) . Saturday, with a crew of
8,
we assembled the rest of the skeleton. I had a crew of six for a few hours
Sunday and we got the N/S siding done and the roof deck done. Felt (tar
paper) was my solo-job for the afternoon. It's dry; I'm happy.

So far so good, I'm confident that the tin roof an cupola will really
(aesthetically) pull it together .

Very few project like this are so beautiful as what you are doing. I love
the concept of a miniature, old fashion barn. You have all the the classic
wood joints and supporting structure. It is enough to make an old wood
dorker hyperventilate with envy.

Keep up the good work there Steve.