Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Just curious....

you do kow that the line steve rattled off is the punch line from a story
originally about Word Perfect support, that has been going round the world
since the early 80s, don't you? even though the story isn't true, you can
read it here http://www.snopes.com/humor/business/wordperfect.asp
you will see that the concept predates this newsgroup by a goodly bit

"Gerry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 16, 4:35 am, "SteveB" wrote:
"cavelamb himself" wrote

According to those who know it's our own fault for not being smat as
they
are.

If you can't figure out killfiling, do this:

1. Collect all your computer stuff.
2. Throw it in the trash or sell it.

You're obviously not intelligent enough to use it.

Steve

Sure wish I was as smart as Steve must be, but then I suspect that no
one is