Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger_N Roger_N is offline

Default Wireless Networking

Right now this is sort of a temporary arrangment, I don't have a proper shop
building yet. For now I have been running a 100 foot ethernet cable to my
lathe, trying not to crush it in the door. I could drill a hole through the
East wall and run the cable outdoors around the house and into the shop
(carport). I don't know of any good access under the house, the crawl space
is thinner than I am in places and I have seen bees, snakes, brown recluse
spiders, rats, and ??? under there! It wouldn't take me long to wish I
would have just bought the wireless ethernet converter!

Thanks

Roger Neal

"Ignoramus18364" wrote in message
Roger, can you in any way just get an Ethernet cable to your garage
(like through the basement)? That would be better.