Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
woodworker88 woodworker88 is offline

Default Threads question

On Aug 14, 9:04 am, "SteveB" wrote:

They even have one that is thirty feet long that is a squeeze air bulb. I
think I'll be getting one over the Internet, but am looking at camera stores
now, as I shop the Nikon D40x currently on promotion from Nikon.

I photograph hummingbirds, and the rufous is particularly shy, so a longer
shutter release will get me farther away from the subject.

Steve

In my experience, the bulb does not produce enough pressure to trip
the release through 30+ feet of cable without squeezing it in a vise.
I cut the hose down to a manageable 6 feet and it works fine. I
suppose you could also hook it up to a shop or canned compressed air
source.