Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Not much activity in this group lately.... - stools done.jpg (0/1)

On 15 Aug 2007 17:31:16 GMT, ne wrote:

It's SUMMER!

Who wants to stayindoors working in sawdust?

We are all outside looking at the scamily-clad women around us and
enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

When it's raining - THEN I will stay inside and cut and pound.....

Milt

Well, depends on where ya are, I'd think...

Here in Baja, folks only go out during the day if they have to during July and
August.. I prefer my shop with AC, myself..

As to scantily clad ladies, you also have to take the average age down here into
account... like about mid-70's.. lol

We don't have rain, but the winter months are when folks go to the beach and
such.. If you can find a spot in between all the snow birds..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing