BigWallop

Default Looking for low-energy bulb with small-screw

"Abso" wrote in message
"BigWallop" wrote in message

"Pierre-Philippe Ravier" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am looking for a website (or a real place, why not) selling
low-enerhy bulbs which have a small-screw cap. I think this is also
called a small-Edison cap.

Unfortunately I have never seen this in a shop, entierh on a web-site.
I see a lot of low-energu bulb with either the bayonett or the big
screw. Nothing with the small screw...

Do you have an idea of where I could find this ?

http://tinyurl.com/gpbt

One of the lamps on that page is described as an energy saver

eqivalent
of a 40 watts lamp ES base R80 - can anyone tell me how this differs from

an
R50 fitting type? I suppose I can't use the R80 if I have an R50 track?

I've
not seen low energy R50 spots, do such things exist? Ta.

Same page nearer the bottom.

http://tinyurl.com/gpxj

---
BigWallop