steamer

Default Aluminum foundries in N. Calif?

Bob Edwards wrote:
: Try contacting the foundry people at The Crucible, in Oakland. They
: do in-house bronze, aluminum, and steel casting. Don't know if they
: take on outside job work, but they will probably know who does.
--Thanks; knew about the place but have yet to make the
pilgrimage. Turns out the cost of taking the class is about the same as
the cost of getting my parts AWJ cut! :-) OTOH if I make a pattern and an
RTV mold of it, then squirt a bunch of lost wax parts it gets a *lot*
cheaper...

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Money talks; it
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : says "Goodbye"...