Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default RCM: The Morning After...

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:06:32 +0800, Alan wrote:

The morning after this evening will be good, the material for my new
shed/workshop is being delivered and assembly should start on Friday.
39.8 sq. metres for metalwork and the existing 30 sq. metre shed will
be solely for woodwork. This is 0.2 sq. metre less than the maximum
permitted by the council, not too bad for an " off the shelf "
purchase, though I had to search though about 10 suppliers before I
found this one. Most others were either 36 or 42 sq. metres

I'm insanely jealous. We're permitted 30 sq metres without planning permission
and up to 50% of the land area (not including the front of the house). My shed
is 30.0 sq metres! and it still dominates the garden:-

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...6662&encType=1

It's the white trapezium in the centre of the picture.

Mark Rand
RTFM