Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Mueller Nick Mueller is offline

Default [RCM] The Morning After... colon bad - brackets good!

William Noble wrote:

well, nick, the [RCM] flag does let guys like me who use the simple
outlook express reader because we like it run a simple filter

Yes, but only those people that know about that specific temporary (?)
convention pass through. The others are excluded. And you know: A bunch
have problems even marking their crap with "OT". Now do you expect them to
mark the rest with something else?
Honestly, I *strongly* doubt that. :-))

And yes, I could use a different reader, but I like this one.

You can use whatever reader you want. I also don't suggest you wearing white
socks. :-)

It think that the flooding has **something** good. It might open the eyes of
those who flood this group with political crap. But this is the *only*
possibly good point about it. Please, don't get me wrong.
And maybe those rouge NNTP-servers finally get their UDP.

Anyhow. I won't remove the [RCM]-tag, nor will I add it because that only
fixes the problem but doesn't solve it.

Nick