Chris L

Default Bead blaster cabinet...

I had built a few over the years, but they always got away on me thru
various moves from here to there.

One thing is it helps if they are metal. Plastic and Wood fails to
carry away any static built up from the grit going thru the nozzle.

Guess who gets to be the best potential for static disipation? Ouch,
Ouch, OUCH !

I was going to build another one, but caved in to an Imported one:

While I avoid most stuff I see in that place, this thing had a decent
Door, Nice big Arm Holes and Real Glass.

I did some mods so I could run a gravity feed - "dry Sump" for quick
grit changes, added a pair of those little halogen lamps up top, Put a
Small variable speed Squirrel Cage over the Vacuum Opening, (Blower
dumps into a long bag made out of cloth), and put some really flexible
hoses inside to the Nozzle. Next I want to locate a foot "Air
Control", and do a little modification to the existing nozzle to make
it smaller. (hack,Cut,Hack,Cut)

I Don't know about your feelings, but the Harbor Freight one for $119
(They've been on sale for $99).... Well, how much can you build for
that IF the size is big enough for what you need ....

Chris L