Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default A/C problems

"DanG" wrote in message
I assume you are talking about kjpro. I finally had to kill file
him. I've not ever seen him answer a single question, and just
kibitz and naysay any advice that anyone else offers. I have
respect for knowledgeable tradesman who can give good advice, tell
someone when they are getting in over their head, can guide people
in simple diagnosis issues so they can understand a technician
when he does come. I doubt that arguing with kjpro will be much
different than wrestling with a pig in the mud, sooner or later
you figure out the pig kinda likes it.

Killfile who? :-)