Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default RCM: The Morning After...

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:53:48 +0700, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:36:04 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

Use:-
newsgroups: sci.crypt

in the filter field. It's working for me with Agent. Because the newsgroups
field is artificially generated after downloading the message, the messages
will still be downloaded.,But you'll never see them if the filter is set to
mark read or delete.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM

What version of Agent do you have? I have an old version and your
suggestion doesn't work.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeATgmailDOTcom)

4.2/32.1118

Sorry, I think that's pretty close to current. Agent is good enough that I
have no problem in sending them the odd contribution when they release a major
version upgrade :-)

Current version also has Bayesian filtering for email, but I've been using
Popfile and spamassasin for long enough that I don't really need another
layer.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM