Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Threads question

I posted this to alt.photography, but someone here might be able to help me,
too.

I need a nut for a shutter release. The shutter release has a tapered cone
shaped threaded end. I think I can find a nut that fits "close enough" to
hold what has to hold, and I can put a drop of Loctite or SuperGlue Gel on
there. Where would I even look for a tapered nut?

It makes me curious, though, as to how they would tap a tapered hole, as you
go in, it would become harder until you reach the snap point.

Steve ....... may the sporge be with you..........