Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Wonderfull!

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:59:18 GMT, cavelamb himself wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Wot, not prefix with RCM: in the subject line? Yup. I gave you my
filtering info, if you choose to subscribe to a newsfeed that lets
whatever it is you're seeing through, and/or not filter out crossposts
with more than two instances of , in the Newsgroup lines, then yeah, I
guess you'll see a bunch of crap. Not seeing it, I don't (a) see the
problem, or (b) see why the obvious fix wouldn't be applied and the
world should conform to some workaround that is inferior.

Ok, I can undestand that...

Wow. Allow me to note that, for the first time in 17 years, someone
shown the errors of their ways, have acknowledged same in a usenet post.
My Respect To You Sir.

Dave Hinz