Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Just curious....

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 01:03:44 GMT, cavelamb himself wrote:

I dunno either.
According to those who know it's our own fault for not being smat as
they are.

If that's how you interpret "killfile anything crossposted to two or
more groups, as identified by (blah)", then, sorry there sparky, well,
maybe you're not 'smat' enough to figure out teh intertubes, but, if you
want a fix, killfile as I described. If you want to just complain
though, carry on as you are. (shrug) doesn't matter to me. The tools
have been handed to you, if you choose to not use them, that's nobody's
problem but your own.