Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_2_] cavelamb himself[_2_] is offline

Default Wonderfull!

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 03:43:48 GMT, cavelamb himself wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:33:36 -0700, Gerry wrote:

What a wonderful string of posts that was! Doesn't it make you feel
wonderfull that someone would enlighten the BBS like that?

Hmmm, haven't seen a thing out of the ordinary. I get my newsfeed from
news.individual.net which is about 5 bucks a month, fast, reliable, and
has great spam filtering. Also frees you up to use any newsreader you'd
like.

So, you two going to carry on as usual?

Wot, not prefix with RCM: in the subject line? Yup. I gave you my
filtering info, if you choose to subscribe to a newsfeed that lets
whatever it is you're seeing through, and/or not filter out crossposts
with more than two instances of , in the Newsgroup lines, then yeah, I
guess you'll see a bunch of crap. Not seeing it, I don't (a) see the
problem, or (b) see why the obvious fix wouldn't be applied and the
world should conform to some workaround that is inferior.

Ok, I can undestand that...