Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default A/C problems

I assume you are talking about kjpro. I finally had to kill file
him. I've not ever seen him answer a single question, and just
kibitz and naysay any advice that anyone else offers. I have
respect for knowledgeable tradesman who can give good advice, tell
someone when they are getting in over their head, can guide people
in simple diagnosis issues so they can understand a technician
when he does come. I doubt that arguing with kjpro will be much
different than wrestling with a pig in the mud, sooner or later
you figure out the pig kinda likes it.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:53:42 +0000, CJT wrote:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Bull****, there are many cases where the answers to both
questions
are "yes", but the thermostat would not be the cause of the
constant
running.

Please take your profanity and insults back to alt.havc.

Shut the **** up, asshole.
I posted facts and if you don't like that... tough ****!!!

Oh, I like the facts - it's just the profanity and anger that
causes one

be skepical

Anyone that's not skeptical of a Usenet post needs to bash
their head with a
rock!
That is unless they know the posters history.

We know YOUR history.

Yeh all straw man arguments, sometimes lasting for weeks and
morphing into
several different topics. Basically posts in AHR just to argue.
Granted
I'm by no means an angel but I behave myself in AHR and other
tech/sci
groups.