Posted to sci.electronics.repair
electrotech electrotech is offline

Default pc's ps lc-b400atx burned component any schematic?

Hi. While i was working on my pc, it's ps literally started to burn
out (flames and smoke). I've opened it and it is (or i think it is) a
resistor placed nerby a curious arragement of two 1A diodes that are
attached to a heat sink. It burned so badly that it almost made a hole
in the printed circuit, so i can't know what was the value (or what it
was).
Does anyone have the schematic of these ps?
The brand is Vision, but there are a hole of other brands that
manufacture the same ps.

Best regards.