Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_2_] cavelamb himself[_2_] is offline

Default RCM: The Morning After...

Mark Rand wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:35:58 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:51:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

Key(s) in the title won't work: the sporge bot can copy the title &
author of legitimate posts. See the "75/25 VS. CO2" thread in the
welding NG. What looks like replies by Gunner are sporge.

Using sci.crypt as the filter is good, but Thunderbird doesn't give you
that option. Sigh

Nor does Agent. But I'm using Forte's newsservers and they intercepted
them before I saw them. I've been wondering what youse guys were
talking about. Ignorance is bliss, wot?

Use:-
newsgroups: sci.crypt

in the filter field. It's working for me with Agent. Because the newsgroups
field is artificially generated after downloading the message, the messages
will still be downloaded.,But you'll never see them if the filter is set to
mark read or delete.

Regards
Mark Rand
RTFM

That's what I was trying to do last night but couldn't get it working.

So what WAS all that stuff?