Gary Brady

Default Bead blaster cabinet...

Am I missing anything?

Not much. I just threw a blast cabinet together from scraps laying around and
here's how it turned out:

http://cedarvalleyworkshop.4t.com/Blast%20cabinet.html

Most notably missing is the sloped bottom (which you definitely need). This
one is kind of a dry run for a better model which will probably be my next
project. It works remarkably well considering almost no money spent. Two
suggestions that come from building this one:

Make the arm holes big enough-about 7" in diameter.

Make the arm holes the right height from the floor to fit YOU. Otherwise,
you'll end up stooping and that's a pain in the back.
Gary Brady
Austin, TX