Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default RCM: The Morning After...

Larry Jaques wrote:

Nor does Agent. But I'm using Forte's newsservers and they intercepted
them before I saw them. I've been wondering what youse guys were
talking about. Ignorance is bliss, wot?

Just so you know, Forte's newsservers are Supernews. Here is your header.

I'm using Forte also since it is cheaper than supernews. You will see going
from right to left the path my message took. This is in bang path something
carried over from UUCP iirc. Won't be too informative since we both use
supernews. Look at Nick's headers for a clearer example of the route a
message takes from his server.

Wes