Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Wonderfull!

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:33:36 -0700, Gerry wrote:
What a wonderful string of posts that was! Doesn't it make you feel
wonderfull that someone would enlighten the BBS like that?

Hmmm, haven't seen a thing out of the ordinary. I get my newsfeed from
news.individual.net which is about 5 bucks a month, fast, reliable, and
has great spam filtering. Also frees you up to use any newsreader you'd
like.

I get my feed from Forte who gets it from supernews. I haven't seen this
flood at my end. Just tried google:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...?start=60&sa=N

Probably won't be current by the time you see it but google archived the
flood. Looked like about 90 messages or so. Didn't go back further to see
if this was repeated.

Wes