Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default rec.crafts.metalworking scheduled for sporge flood

According to cavelamb himself :
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Aug 8, 10:08 pm, (DoN. Nichols) wrote:

According to :

Sporge flooding of rec.crafts.metalworking will commence in a few hours.

This will render rec.crafts.metalworking useless. For an example, see Sci.Crypt.

Note that the "Followup-To: " on this was set to sci.crypt, but
I have fixed that on my followup, at least.

Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!

And this is apparently a joe job, not anything really from
supernews.

[ ... ]

Correct...it is all over the Usenet.

TMT

TMT?

Can you reply to this (if you ever see it???)

REM: in the subject line can be sorted.

It ain't great, but it looks like it WILL work

If you put it in -- something took it out. Beware of a ':' in
the beginning of a "Subject: " header -- Microsoft's Outlook Express
thinks that it is " " in some other language, deletes it, and
replaces it with " ". Try putting it in square brackets instead.

And it looks as though my ISP (at least) is killing these almost
as fast as they are coming in. I found (last time I did a reply) that
of the 371 new ones which had just come in, 111 were already gone.
Either my ISP is doing it, or someone is running a very active
(and much needed) cancelbot.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564