Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_2_] cavelamb himself[_2_] is offline

Default RCM: The Morning After...

Have you ever seen such a load of BS in your entire life???

This is the only defense I could come up with at short notice.

Add RCM: on the beginning of the title line -
BEFORE the obligatory OT, OK?

Then we can filter on that tag.

Also need to add a filter for RCM: to get the reply lines.

Hang tight - keep posting.

CaveLamb

But I'm not the end all smart guy on net stuff.
Anybody with a better mouse trap?

My thought was that we can filter out the noise by tagging valid
messages (ok gimme a loose interpretation of "valid", ok)

Most news agents have filtering functions.
But these guys are coming from a bunch of people all over the
world - or so it seems.

The few I tried to reply to bounced, so they are probably 100%
bogus.

So you need TWO filters - PASS filters.

One for RCM: (RCM might work ok, but add the ":" just because).

And one for the reply lines RCM: (check spacing here?)

And yeah you guys with pay per view news servers probably don't have
the problem, but unless you join in you canjust talk to your own
bads sleves privately!

So there.

Hope it works.

Richard