Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default clearly a small caliber (was Newmax)

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:31:08 -0500, Boston Blackie (PA Robert Black,

On 2007-08-12 19:05:28 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

Im pretty much into women, singly or in groups, hold the side order of
dwarf.
Except on Shrove Tuesdays.

Gunner

Which makes you sound like an Anglican. Pancake suppers and all that.

Actually Im Buddhist. The Eightfold Path has many twists and turns.

ABD is a shorthand for PhD, All But Dissertation. I did all the
schoolwork and then then determined that the Return on Investment was
too small to dedicate several years of my life to a Major Professor's
whims.

Im quite aware of what it is. I do in fact have 3 degrees...All being
AA's. No big deal and worth less than the price of the paper they were
printed on. Life tended to get in the way of a good education, even
though I qualified for the GI Bill.

But it's nothing to brag about, so I don't. On the other hand I have a
tremendous amount of respect for folks who can work metal, especially
with high powered and somewhat dangerous tools. That's not the path in
life I followed, but that doesn't prevent me from respecting those who
do.

The Eightfold Path has many twists and turns. And a few cul de sacs

Gunner