Posted to nashville.general,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default clearly a small caliber (was Newmax)

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Gunner, I propose that you worry more about fixing up rusty trucks and
spend your spare time puzzling out how to use the apostrophe, and less
time cross posting to groups where most of the members are not
interested in you or what you have to say.

Of course there's that 18% or so here who might find you interesting or
amusing, but then they won't see the obvious problem with your
statement at the top.

bb

Posted to nashville.general,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch
said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Gunner, I propose that you worry more about fixing up rusty trucks and
spend your spare time puzzling out how to use the apostrophe, and less
time cross posting to groups where most of the members are not
interested in you or what you have to say.

Of course there's that 18% or so here who might find you interesting or
amusing, but then they won't see the obvious problem with your statement
at the top.

bb

Yeah, I've only stuck around this thread because he's such an easy mark.
I suppose I should be ashamed, but it 'is' amusing to watch him
obfuscate and flounder around in the hole he's dug for himself. I keep
thinking that he'll finally parse that the way out of a hole is to stop
digging and start climbing, but all I see from him is more dirt flying.

Eventually the hole will get too deep to throw out the dirt, and he'll
just cover himself up and disappear.

jak

Posted to nashville.general,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:20:30 -0500, Boston Blackie (PA Akbar Mytie)

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Indeed. So when is the big day? Got any job offers yet? Perhaps if
you go for a Hat Weaving major..some sweat shop in Guatamala will hire
you.

Gunner

Posted to nashville.general,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:00:36 -0500, jakdedert
wrote:

Yeah, I've only stuck around this thread because he's such an easy mark.
I suppose I should be ashamed, but it 'is' amusing to watch him
obfuscate and flounder around in the hole he's dug for himself. I keep
thinking that he'll finally parse that the way out of a hole is to stop
digging and start climbing, but all I see from him is more dirt flying.

Eventually the hole will get too deep to throw out the dirt, and he'll
just cover himself up and disappear.

jak

Oh look..Kneel and Bob are blowing each others egos again.

Snicker..

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Indeed. So when is the big day? Got any job offers yet? Perhaps if
you go for a Hat Weaving major..some sweat shop in Guatamala will hire
you.

Gunner

Here's a hint.

A Junior is a third-year student. Community Colleges only have first
and second year students.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Indeed. So when is the big day? Got any job offers yet? Perhaps if
you go for a Hat Weaving major..some sweat shop in Guatamala will hire
you.

Gunner

Here's a hint.

A Junior is a third-year student. Community Colleges only have first
and second year students.

I know that, which is why I made the comment. As it appears its taking
you 3 yrs to get that basketweaving AA...snicker.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

So Jak...you looking forward to your junior year at the local
community college? Keep up the good work..and that AA in basket
weaving is just around the corner.

I believe this one graf sums it up.

Indeed. So when is the big day? Got any job offers yet? Perhaps if
you go for a Hat Weaving major..some sweat shop in Guatamala will hire
you.

Gunner

Here's a hint.

A Junior is a third-year student. Community Colleges only have first
and second year students.

I know that, which is why I made the comment. As it appears its taking
you 3 yrs to get that basketweaving AA...snicker.

Gunner

You seem to be confused as to whom you directed the Junior College
remark. It wasn't me, it was another guy who actually has a college
degree, Mars Bar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-07 06:03:43 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

[...]

So you gave up on getting that degree?

Pity

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-12 01:16:02 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:20:30 -0500, Boston Blackie (PA Akbar Mytie)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:20:37 -0500, Boston Blackie (PA Robert Black,
or is it the other way 'round?) wrote:

You seem to be confused as to whom you directed the Junior College
remark. It wasn't me, it was another guy who actually has a college
degree, Mars Bar.

So you gave up on getting that degree?

Pity

Gunner

I'm ABD, and you?

Sorry..I dont go in for that sort of sex play..

Im pretty much into women, singly or in groups, hold the side order of
dwarf.
Except on Shrove Tuesdays.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2007-08-12 19:05:28 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

Im pretty much into women, singly or in groups, hold the side order of
dwarf.
Except on Shrove Tuesdays.

Gunner

Which makes you sound like an Anglican. Pancake suppers and all that.

ABD is a shorthand for PhD, All But Dissertation. I did all the
schoolwork and then then determined that the Return on Investment was
too small to dedicate several years of my life to a Major Professor's
whims.

But it's nothing to brag about, so I don't. On the other hand I have a
tremendous amount of respect for folks who can work metal, especially
with high powered and somewhat dangerous tools. That's not the path in
life I followed, but that doesn't prevent me from respecting those who
do.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:31:08 -0500, Boston Blackie (PA Robert Black,

On 2007-08-12 19:05:28 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

Im pretty much into women, singly or in groups, hold the side order of
dwarf.
Except on Shrove Tuesdays.

Gunner

Which makes you sound like an Anglican. Pancake suppers and all that.

Actually Im Buddhist. The Eightfold Path has many twists and turns.

ABD is a shorthand for PhD, All But Dissertation. I did all the
schoolwork and then then determined that the Return on Investment was
too small to dedicate several years of my life to a Major Professor's
whims.

Im quite aware of what it is. I do in fact have 3 degrees...All being
AA's. No big deal and worth less than the price of the paper they were
printed on. Life tended to get in the way of a good education, even
though I qualified for the GI Bill.

But it's nothing to brag about, so I don't. On the other hand I have a
tremendous amount of respect for folks who can work metal, especially
with high powered and somewhat dangerous tools. That's not the path in
life I followed, but that doesn't prevent me from respecting those who
do.

The Eightfold Path has many twists and turns. And a few cul de sacs

Gunner

Screws or 22-caliber nails Marianne Halevi Woodworking 19 May 13th 07 06:41 PM
GOING small charlieb Woodturning 10 March 9th 07 10:02 PM
very small springs from? Ian Stirling UK diy 0 March 29th 06 05:30 PM
small gloat and small problem toller Woodworking 12 June 9th 05 04:10 AM
I'm looking for small 'L-brackets' DL Woodworking 15 April 25th 05 05:04 PM