Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boston Blackie (PA Robert Black, or is it the other way 'round?) Boston Blackie (PA Robert Black, or is it the other way 'round?) is offline

Default clearly a small caliber (was Newmax)

On 2007-08-12 19:05:28 -0500, Gunner Asch said:

Im pretty much into women, singly or in groups, hold the side order of
dwarf.
Except on Shrove Tuesdays.

Gunner

Which makes you sound like an Anglican. Pancake suppers and all that.

ABD is a shorthand for PhD, All But Dissertation. I did all the
schoolwork and then then determined that the Return on Investment was
too small to dedicate several years of my life to a Major Professor's
whims.

But it's nothing to brag about, so I don't. On the other hand I have a
tremendous amount of respect for folks who can work metal, especially
with high powered and somewhat dangerous tools. That's not the path in
life I followed, but that doesn't prevent me from respecting those who
do.