Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag Snag is offline

Default Some little tools for loading ammo

Pete Keillor wrote:
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 07:32:11 -0500, "Snag"
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
Metal content.

http://users.goldengate.net/~dforeman/ammo_tools/

Nice ! A lot of commercial funnels cone the outlet too . Makes it
usable for more than one caliber , but then takes a hand to steady
it while pouring . Just out of curiosity , why don't you use an
adjustable powder measure ? Looking for that last tenth of a moa ?
If that is the case , have you checked your case necks for uniform
thickness and concentricity ? I have a sweet little outside neck
turning tool that a friend made me years ago , has a replaceable
pilot (to change calibers) and uses a 1/4" lathe bit as a cutter .

Ditto on the nice. For handguns, I used to use a small powder measure
with fixed brass rotors. After working up a load, I'd just drill or
fill another rotor. This was with the Rockchucker, pre-Dillon.

Pete Keillor

I got mine (the bigger RCBS measure) in the 70's , courtesy of a loving wife
.. I kept her , we celebrate our 34th next week .
She understands ...
--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"