Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag Snag is offline

Default Some little tools for loading ammo

Don Foreman wrote:
Metal content.

http://users.goldengate.net/~dforeman/ammo_tools/

Nice ! A lot of commercial funnels cone the outlet too . Makes it usable for
more than one caliber , but then takes a hand to steady it while pouring .
Just out of curiosity , why don't you use an adjustable powder measure ?
Looking for that last tenth of a moa ?
If that is the case , have you checked your case necks for uniform
thickness and concentricity ? I have a sweet little outside neck turning
tool that a friend made me years ago , has a replaceable pilot (to change
calibers) and uses a 1/4" lathe bit as a cutter .
--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"