Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Red Hot Squirrels Ate My Pigtails

On 2007-08-12 09:27:40 +0100, Sean Inglis said:

Shaken rudely from my lie-in this morning by the Mrs saying that one of the
LPG bottles outside is hissing and she thinks it may have been squirrels,
because she saw one on the fence with something black in it's mouth before
it p1ssed off.

After the predictable profanities from me, I get up to check and she's
absolutely right. The black stopper off one is gone, and it looks as if
it's been chewed off, and the pigtail hose leading to the other is split
in a number of places, teeth marks all over it.

I'll replace the damaged pigtail, and I'll be covering both bottles in
mesh until I can cover them properly, but what do squirrels *want* with
this stuff.

Why would you be surprised?

Chimpanzees hold barbecues

so squirrels getting LPG equipment doesn't seem beyond range.