Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Pecan rocker - smaller size

Steve Turner wrote in
:

snip

Yeah, I for one haven't posted anything here in ages. Here's a
rather mediocre picture of a rocking chair I finished up a couple of
months ago. It's constructed from spalted Texas Pecan, with a nice
mix of both heartwood and sapwood. Beautiful stuff, but not the most
stable wood I've ever worked with...

Sorry about the size on that last post; here's a smaller one for you
guys on dial-up...

Very nicely done, Steve! Nice use of the spalt and color.

Do you expect the color to remain stable? I've never used Pecan before,
and don't know how it ages.

Patriarch,
Californian