Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default A/C problems

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:21:48 -0500, kjpro wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:45:42 -0500, kjpro wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:48:09 -0700, shannonjafolis wrote:

I am having a problem with A/C unit at home. WHen I cut it on it

will
come on and cool the house, but the thermostat temp does not go

down
causing the unit to run contstanly. Any ideas what the problem

is????

Did it ever work correctly? Can you turn the temperature setting up
manually and shut the AC off? If the answer is yes to both then you

may
need a new thermostat.

Bull****[SLAP]

Yes your reply was bull**** that why it wasn't worth quoting.

So[SLAP]

See how that works? More bull**** spews from you, I backhand you square in
the mouth and it never makes it to mine and others screens. Pretty
effective huh?

Yeah, if you're to ignorant to read the previous post.

What a clueless twit you must be...