Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Byrns Carl Byrns is offline

Default need outboard motor prop measurement

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

Can anybody take measurements off of old common small outboards so I can
start asking for a certain model? I'm guessing that old 9.5 mercury
,common as dirt, might be the right size. Better yet, anybody know of an
outboard salvage yard?

Karl

Find yourself a propeller repair shop- these guys can be kind of hard to
locate as they don't need to advertise- the local marina$ generally act as a
middleman for the prop shop and add their own huge markup. Try the yellow
pages under propeller repair or aluminum welding- the two go hand in hand.

-Carl
--
The future isn't what it used to be.