Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Brent Brent is offline

Default Tools, tools, tools

On Aug 10, 11:28 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
Aha! I found the 1/4-scale-model Merlin pix. Go to the dropbox
(Metalworking.com), 2001_retired_files, and search on "Merlin."

It's an amazing piece of work, by Tom Kay. There is a text file that
explains the project.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed I dont know it you had heard before but i mentioned how i thought
there were few metalworkers in my town

if the Few do work like that, who needs many. But ironically that
gentleman lives in my town. I think my curiosity may get the better
of me and i might follow up on that project.

The last place i figured to find someone working on amazing projects
like that was here in Ottawa

Brent Philion
Ottawa Canada