Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave in Houston Dave in Houston is offline

Default Post Wood storage please

"NewWood" wrote in message ...
Hello all,

Just looking around the group and seems like the most helpful and active one
I have seen in long time. I am finally getting around to working on and
setting up my 30x30 wood shop after moving in a year ago. Was wondering if I
could get some pictures of your wood storage designs and what not as I have
a few idea's but not much to go on and new area so no one to really talk to
about it. Would like to do a 4x8' storage and a board storage also make it
easier for me being new to this to find what I am after. Also any tips on
shop setup would be very helpful also as allot of you seem to have nice
shops with plenty of machines and work spaces.

Here's mine (or how NOT to) - NuWave Dave in Houston