Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default What's better than Windex?

on 8/9/2007 4:45 PM Cheri said the following:
willshak wrote in message ...

Many years ago I took this tip out of a magazine, and I've never

used

anything else. It works wonderfully.

In a bucket, combine 1/4 cup liquid diswasher detergent and 1
tablespoon Jet-Dry brand dishwasher rinse agent for every gallon of
hot water. Apply to windows with a soft brush, or terry dishtowel,

and

then hose off. The water sheets up and rolls off without streaking,
and with no wiping and no drying.

It really works, you'll be amazed. :-)

Cheri

I'd be amazed if my wife hosed off the inside of the windows. :-)

LOL, yes...there is that. However, it could be a great way to get the
other spouse to take over window washing duties in the future. ;-)

Cheri

I doubt that. Men would live in a cave if they had their druthers. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY