Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default What's better than Windex?

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:59:41 GMT, "jmagerl"
wrote:

go to the automotive section of any store and buy a "automotive" glass
cleaner. THey come under variuos names. They are super window cleaners.

For me just buying and using a cheap half gallon jug of
Sudsy_Detergent_Ammonia works fine for home and auto. I've used it to
clean inside homes and vehicles with heavy smokers. It really cleans
up the road grime on a windshield. I dilute it on the strong side.

Used with a micro fiber cloth; you'll see nice clean windows.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..