Posted to alt.home.repair
BillGill BillGill is offline

Default What's better than Windex?

---MIKE--- wrote:
I am a rather lazy house keeper and have not done my outside windows for
many years. Today, in order to better view the hummingbirds, I tried to
get the grime off of one of the windows. I tried SIX times with Windex
and some of the grime remains. Is there anything stronger than Windex?

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I had a heck of time trying to clean my windows, until I
tried Zap! Glass and Surface Cleaner. I got it at the
Dollar General Store. It costs about $1.50 for a 32 oz.
spray bottle. It works great getting that film off of
the windows.

Bill Gill